We manufacture radiant panels and quartz made to order per your specifications. Volton manufacture and repairs the quartz infrared emitters by replacing the resistance.
These provide an instant heat and a quick cool down. They possess an excellent uniform emission that permits to treat small distances that need to be worked on. Quartz is very resistance to a wet environment and simple to use.
- Kanthal A-1 heated radiant lead coiled and installed in a quartz tube
- Mid-infrared wavelength ? 1.4 ï¿½ 3ï¿½m
- Outside diameter ? 3/8", 1/2", 5/8"
- Maximum length up to 102"
- Horizontal mounting
- Ceramic end caps
- Post-terminal or Lead exit
- Voltage: 120V to 600V
- Folds of polymer leaf
- Drying and cooking of industrial products
- Drying of food products