Volton repairs and manufactures refractory cement heating elements that meet your needs in high temperature. Our refractory elements remain an informed choice for applications that are not suitable for either convection or conduction.
- Nickle-chrome or Kanthal A-1 leads
- Custom made in refractory cement
- Multiple zone option
- Manufactured with Ceramic fiber insulation also available
- Maximum temperature up to 2200 °F (1200 °C)
- Voltage: 120V to 600V single or three phase
ELEMENT SHAPES AVAILABLE :
LEAD TYPE :
- Double Braided
We also refurbish your ovens completely and propose improvements when appropriate.
Explore our range of open coil elements, wires, and heating ribbons that we offer at Volton. For detailed information about these essential products in industrial heating, we invite you to visit this page.
FOR AIR HEATING:
- High temperature oven (Heat treatment, etc)
- Cooking or drying tunnels