Silicone flexible elements are used when the application requires maintaining a low heat, an easy installation, a high resistance to dampness and cold, as well as irregular shapes and/or sizes.
Completely transparent elements or ultra-flexible (made from textile fibers) may also be manufactured to your specifications.
With applications requiring higher operation temperature, the silicone insulation can be replaced by other material, such as Kapton (max 600°F).
- Up to 10 watts per square inch
- UL maximum operating temperature? 450°F
- Quick heat transfer and heat distribution
- Weather resistant to external conditions (cold and humidity)
- Built tough. Can withstand multiple bends without damage to the resistance
- Nickel-chrome heating ribbon covered with silicone shield
- Tight seal
- Available in irregular shapes and sizes
- Also available as a belt for larger diameters.
- Tight seal
- Standard 12' teflon leads or power cable with plug
- Voltage: 12V to 240V single-phase or three-phase
- Sticker on one or both sides.
- Integrated thermostat
- Integrated thermocouple or RTD
- Different thicknesses to choose from
- Hooks and springs or Velcro for installation
- Insulating foam layer
- Etched foil : Engraved metal sheet of the circuit between which are laminated two sheets of silicone.
- Heating solids, liquids or gases (various fields)
- Heating tanks and other containers
- Fragile products, using low density power on heated item.
- Medical and pharmaceutical fields
- LCD screens
- 3D printers
- Military Equipment