Coil Heaters are designed to reach high temperatures on a reduced surface by direct contact on varied forms. They are easy to install and remove, plus coil heaters are completely sealed.
- Nickel-chrome resistance wire in a SS321 stainless steel sheath, also available in brass
- May be round or flat ? (A flat coil ensures better heat transfer)
- Mini coil heaters are also available round or flat
- Voltage: 120V to 600V Single phase
- Choice of lengths of heated and unheated zones
- Fiberglass leads are standard. Protection such as braided metal sleeving, teflon or armor cable are available on request.
- Integrated Thermocouple Type J or K
- S/S Strap offered on Mini Coils
- Ground Wire
- Sleeve in stainless steel braid, armor cable or fiberglass.
- The coils can be made flat and then formed to your specifications.
- Molding by injection for parts with thin walls
- Nozzles with stick and small nozzles that requires high temperature
- Flat cylindrical parts or particular shapes
- Pipe heaters
- Do not fold any area already folded and do not force the shaft into a bent position ? (cold part of the element).
- A new straight fold needs to have a minimum ¼" radius ? (Folding too squarely could damage or break the element).
- The coil heater needs to be positioned in perfect contact metal against metal with the part to be heated to avoid any air pockets that could easily burn the element.