This product is used in applications requiring heating and cooling. Adding a stainless steel shroud strengthens the ceramic band heaters enabling a substantial 30% energy saving when cooling. This proves an inexpensive alternative in comparison to aluminum cast-in.
- Currently used in blown-film process
- Blow molding
- Any application requiring heating and cooling.
- Ceramic band heaters or Air cool being less solicited (quick response, excellent heat transfer and insulation) last longer.
- Custom made at Volton to suit your needs.
- Ceramic band heaters can be full (if higher wattage is needed) or with holes (commonly called Air cool, to ensure better ventilation)
- Nickel-chrome 80/20 heating wire reaching higher temperatures than 60/15 (traditionally used) ensuring longer product life.
- Connection box with threaded terminals
- Durable collar and repairable ceramic bands
- Lower operating and maintenance costs.
- Safe for your employees
- They are used in the blowing procedure blown film