Insulating blankets reduce the number of kilowatts/hour used to obtain substantial energy savings. According to studies, your investment will have a payback in less than one year.
If necessary, the insulating covers can be equipped with silicones or heating cables.
- Insulated _blankets for high and low temperatures (-50 °C à 1200 °C)
- Custom-built to your needs
- Easy to install and uninstall (standard)
- Fire and contamination proof
- Standard insulation ceramic wool 1" thick (standard)
- Increased safety for your employees
- The heating elements surrounded by a blanket will last longer because they are less solicited
- Holes and cut-outs (optional)
RESISTANT TO :
- Chemical products