High Density Strip Heaters are constructed with a highly compacted refractory insulation that quickly conducts heat from the resistance wire to the sheath resulting in low internal temperatures and long heater life in the most demanding applications.
Precise placement of the resistance wire provides uniform sheath temperature across the width and along the entire heated length. HD strip heaters are 3/8" thick and provide a rigid sheath for secure clamping to flat surfaces. There are three terminal options to allow for easy installation wiring. This is an extremely rugged construction capable of high temperatures and high watt densities.
- Rust resisting iron for sheath temperatures to 750°F
- 430 stainless steel for sheath temperatures to 1200°F
- Width: 1 1/2" ± .20"
- Length: To 53 7/8" overall length (A dimension)
- Thickness: 3/8" ± .20" - .035"
- Maximum Voltage: 600V
- 10-32 threaded post terminals offset at one end (Type A)
- One terminal at each end (Type B)
- Perpendicular to length at one end (Type C)