Volton has been standing out for more than two decades in manufacturing and reconditioning of powerful duct heaters for high temperature industrial applications.
The cost of refurbishing is worth it as brand new duct heaters are very expensive.
By lengthening the service life of those units, we are right in line with our eco-responsible commitment. Very often, our engineering team manages to improve design and heating efficiency.
Designed with either heating ribbons, coils or tubular elements, they are used in heat treatment of metals and high temperature convection heating.
- Custom-built with either:
- NiCr 80/20 heating ribbon
- NiCr 80/20 heating coils or Kanthal A-1
- Incoloy tubular elements
- Formed large gauge ribbon or coil elements designed with ceramic insulators and built on robust stainless-steel frames.
- Repair facilitating the subsequent refurbishment of the heating elements (Duct heaters can be repaired several times).
- We offer reconditioning (heating elements/insulators/insulation) of duct heaters from any source.
- Voltages from 240V to 600V
- Heat treatment of metals
- High temperature industrial convection heating.