- Termination types
Tubular elements of proper rating, material and shape can be used in most heating applications requiring process temperatures up to 750 C (1382 F).
Tubular elements may be clamped, immersed in liquids, cast into metal or spaced away from the work as radiant heaters. They may also be positioned in ducts or vessels for heating air or other gases.
- Easy to install
- Formed to your specifications
- Compact and robust construction
- Low maintenance and long life
- Excellent internal electrical insulation and heat conduction
- The tubulars can be supplied with fins for air environment heating.
Please tell us the figure and dimensions so we can provide you with a quotation.
If the configuration of your tubular is not shown here, please send us a drawing/photo with the shape desired and dimensions. Note that it is always possible for you to send us your sample so we can take the measurements ourselves.